0
If you're a Telegram user (hi), then you'll understand how cool this latest news is.

 The privacy-focused messaging service is finally getting custom theme support on Android, which is just fantastic. You have three basic ones to start, and one of those is dark theme. 

Other than that, you get the standard default theme — you know, the one we've all been staring at for a while. The final one is blue, which feels slightly redundant, but, I think that it looks quite nice. The default backgrounds match the theme headers nicely, but you can still have the other image backdrops if you feel so inclined.

    

In addition to that, Telegram now comes with a theme editor in the app to create your own look (which was also recently added to the desktop version). You can also visit the @Themes channel to take a look at what other users have come up with. Personally, I am liking the Holo/Tron feel to the new dark theme, so I'll probably stick with that for now (though, a darker Hangouts look would be cool, too).

    

The blog post claims that 85% of Android users should have this by now, but if you happen to be in the other 15%, you can grab the latest update from APKMirror. iOS will be getting the update in the coming weeks, too.

Source: Telegram

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion is much more valuable to me. Thank you.

Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Telegram v3.17 brings the long overdue support for custom themes

author-pic About author
Val okoye is a professional blogger who gives review about cheap data bundle and latest cheat,Tech News, How To's Make money online. Etc
If you're a Telegram user (hi), then you'll understand how cool this latest news is.

 The privacy-focused messaging service is finally getting custom theme support on Android, which is just fantastic. You have three basic ones to start, and one of those is dark theme. 

Other than that, you get the standard default theme — you know, the one we've all been staring at for a while. The final one is blue, which feels slightly redundant, but, I think that it looks quite nice. The default backgrounds match the theme headers nicely, but you can still have the other image backdrops if you feel so inclined.

    

In addition to that, Telegram now comes with a theme editor in the app to create your own look (which was also recently added to the desktop version). You can also visit the @Themes channel to take a look at what other users have come up with. Personally, I am liking the Holo/Tron feel to the new dark theme, so I'll probably stick with that for now (though, a darker Hangouts look would be cool, too).

    

The blog post claims that 85% of Android users should have this by now, but if you happen to be in the other 15%, you can grab the latest update from APKMirror. iOS will be getting the update in the coming weeks, too.

Source: Telegram
If you're a Telegram user (hi), then you'll understand how cool this latest news is.

 The privacy-focused messaging service is finally getting custom theme support on Android, which is just fantastic. You have three basic ones to start, and one of those is dark theme. 

Other than that, you get the standard default theme — you know, the one we've all been staring at for a while. The final one is blue, which feels slightly redundant, but, I think that it looks quite nice. The default backgrounds match the theme headers nicely, but you can still have the other image backdrops if you feel so inclined.

    

In addition to that, Telegram now comes with a theme editor in the app to create your own look (which was also recently added to the desktop version). You can also visit the @Themes channel to take a look at what other users have come up with. Personally, I am liking the Holo/Tron feel to the new dark theme, so I'll probably stick with that for now (though, a darker Hangouts look would be cool, too).

    

The blog post claims that 85% of Android users should have this by now, but if you happen to be in the other 15%, you can grab the latest update from APKMirror. iOS will be getting the update in the coming weeks, too.

Source: Telegram

If you're a Telegram user (hi), then you'll understand how cool this latest news is.

 The privacy-focused messaging service is finally getting custom theme support on Android, which is just fantastic. You have three basic ones to start, and one of those is dark theme. 

Other than that, you get the standard default theme — you know, the one we've all been staring at for a while. The final one is blue, which feels slightly redundant, but, I think that it looks quite nice. The default backgrounds match the theme headers nicely, but you can still have the other image backdrops if you feel so inclined.

    

In addition to that, Telegram now comes with a theme editor in the app to create your own look (which was also recently added to the desktop version). You can also visit the @Themes channel to take a look at what other users have come up with. Personally, I am liking the Holo/Tron feel to the new dark theme, so I'll probably stick with that for now (though, a darker Hangouts look would be cool, too).

    

The blog post claims that 85% of Android users should have this by now, but if you happen to be in the other 15%, you can grab the latest update from APKMirror. iOS will be getting the update in the coming weeks, too.

Source: Telegram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting & Sharing is caring!
If you don't have a Google account, kindly comment using "ANONYMOUS"