Unfortunately, not all customers use this feature.
I would enlighten you on how to Transfer and check bank balance using Glo Magic plus
HOW TO CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH GLO MAGIC PLUS
• Navigate to your phone Menu, select Magic Plus
• Under The menu select M-Banking
• Use the display options from your phone such as my phone bank.
• scroll to My Bank
• You will receive a list of options like check balance, statements, recharge, change passcode etc.
•Click on the check balance option
•The next display should be bank with a space simply enter your bank name E.g FirstBank as (FBN), EcoBank (ECB)
Access Bank (ASB), Skye Bank (SKYB), United Bank for Africa (UBA) Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) etc.
•Select your Account type Savings or Current and press OK
note: Most domiciliary accounts are current accounts
• Your device will demand for a pass pin
Usually your ATM pin or you can generate a pass pin yourself.
• Wait as your request is being processed. It may take a while.
• A confirmation message will be sent to your phone showing the following;
Name, Surname, Date your account was created, your last withdrawal and your balance.
=> Ensure you don't tell any one your pin should in case your bank gives you your password or you get your ATM Card Code.
=> Glo might charge you some little fee for this service. The fee might be different.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM ONE BANK TO ANOTHER USING GLO MAGIC PLUS
• Click on menu
==> magic plus
==> my service
• Under transfer you will see an option, from which bank
• Enter your bank name
• Then click ok
• On your Account Number, click OK, Current or Savings account
• Click on the type of bank, click OK.
• To which bank
==> Account No.
• The Amount you want to transfer then click OK
• Remember all your information you have entered will display before you proceed to Transfer,
• As soon as you click OK, the Money will automatically be transferred to the recipient's Account.
Note: Remember charges depends on Globacom
I hope this helps?